Call for Applications open until 13 January 2019
If you are looking to raise more capital for your social business or impact venture, need support in becoming more funding ready or closing the next round of funding, Impact 2019 IRP Call is the right opportunity for your venture.
Investment Readiness Program is an intensive four month mentorship and support program for early stage social/impact ventures, consisting of pre-investment readiness program, pitching at Impact 2019 conference and post-investment readiness program, aiming to support ventures after the pitching process and during their negotiations for the next funding round.
Call for Applications is open to social businesses/impact-oriented ventures:
• Based in Western Balkans, South-East Europe and Central East Europe
• Early stage (pre-seed, seed, start-up)
• Offering solutions in the following fields: climate change and energy, children and education, migration and marginalized groups, agriculture, women employment and responsible consumption.
Spring is a Vancouver-based accelerator, B Corp Certified, operating with the mission to empower social impact leaders with the know-how, network and support needed to build a better business, which has mobilized 17M+ $ in capital for its ventures.
Impact Investment Readiness Program consists of:
• Virtual Funding Workshops: 4 preparatory workshops with the goal to cover key challenges in investor summary and portfolio building for ventures (including types of capital, due diligence subject matter, finding your investors, negotiations and closing)
• Pitch-prep intensive offline session
• Public pitch in front of the investor community (at Impact 2019 conference)
• Investor Ready Roundtables. 8 bi-weekly roundtables - moderated peer network building and assistance through funding/negotiations round post conference
All questions related to the program can be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org